6/9/05

Now, a completely unneeded pre-amble to was written below.

Sadly, in what I feel to be a full load of horseshit, the post below is somewhat old, written in a time of more "real live documentarianism, i.e. - I need fifteen hundred god damn pictures of my friends drinking their weight in booze other people paid for" nonsense. The time spent with the good bastards is priceless, and i like taking the pictures, but they are for me and mine to look at alone.

looking back now, after having whole heartedly gotten back to the true meat of the site, I feel that the resentful gristle presented in rant form below is somewhat acurate. I will use it as a reminder to remain ever dedicated to the original hopes and dreams for this form of public exploit.

basically, at its most pure of moments, it is a vehicle to get a good look at that bum spitting blood at people and screaming that he's got robots in his dick and so on and so forth, without ever really having to be within a mile of him. Dont worry, I'll run on up, take a picture, ask him to explain his robotic dick problem, get roped into walking around with him for a while, end up hearing about that one time in his early 20's that he jerked off while holding a cat in his free hand and thats how he caught feline aids or was filled to the brim with guilt cancer or.... wait, hold on... I've digressed.

so at any rate. I was cleaning out the drafts that I had saved on this bloggo shit and published a few. and now I've explianed them. done and done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker