5/3/05

Ready to spit teeth, Boy?



Wilfred Brimley (pictured) has had his appendix removed sure sure, but with it they took an 85 pound tumor, one lung, 35 percent of his heart, 85 percent of the combined weight of his kidneys as well as 16 feet of his lower intestine. after all that, far skinnier and full of piss and vinegar apparently, he said this. "Shit, you could have taken my spine and both my arms and I'd still be able to spit blood and tabacee hard enough to kill a man. all that shit you took out was just slowin me down, now if you'll excuse me, I have to introduce that loud mouth in the corner of my favorite bar directly to God Almighty. I aint got time to suffer no fools." with that he cracked the knuckles in his right hand and said "thats right ladies, you sound off good and loud."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker