5/3/05

oh shit, Happy DAMN Birthday Pendelton! (Well this shit should have gone up yesterday, but I'm a rotten son of a bitch, and was kinda busy.)

Man, for yours and mine, and i think there are a few more, its fucking party time.
we'll group em all together soon and get fucking plastered.

It's gonna be a fine fucking thing, we're gonna do it Saturday the 21st.
(unless i hear real soon that something huge is already in the works and then we'll change days.)

we'll do it at some backyard, some building some damn place and make a day of it.

make it a fucking spectacle.
(maybe have costumes. like free beer if you dress sexy or retarded. I can pick up a few cases to get that shit going.)

have another day of free tattoos if neil(sic) feels up to it.


so yeah, thats my idea.

4 Comments:

Blogger Antlers said...

happy bday penelope!

5/03/2005 10:22:00 AM  
Blogger Antlers said...

Like Casey, Philadelphia's Plastic Little are interested in the detritus floating in hip-hop's jetstream. Witness "Foil," from their debut album Thug Paradise 2.1, an ode to broke pimpin': "I rock foil/when I'm at the club/I rock foil/ when I'm sitting on dubs." Kids in the hood have been known to nice up their grills with chewing gum wrappers as bling approximants (peace to Kori Newkirk). And for Plastic Little, the followers are just as ready for rebuke as their idols.

Thug Paradise is genuinely hilarious, a lovers' quarrel smack in hip-hop's blithely grinning face. Enclosed within are mythical street battles between cousins sporting extra-long throwbacks, shitty house parties where they play Jurassic 5, and the plight of the bupwardly-mobile: "The token black/I'm at your house party/Tiger Woods/He's my nigger!" Kanye West, are you listening?

http://www.viceland.com/se/v1n1/htdocs/pockets.php

5/03/2005 12:37:00 PM  
Blogger zipco said...

I was gonna ask, and now I've been taught.

damn, you are thorough.

god lets all rock a lil foil one night when I get back.

that shit is gonna make sick pix

5/03/2005 12:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the regards Antelope

The party sounds good to me, but then again I'm rocking a foil jock strap as I type.

5/03/2005 01:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker