4/28/05

So You Wanna Hear Some Bullshit?

I have spent the last week talking WORLDS of shit about kicking some serious ass at kickball sunday night, and now I realize that I'm actually going to florida sunday morning.

shhhhhhhhhhit.

be back in a few days, thursday I think. and then my fucking life can get back to normal.

but man, I am PISSED. Saturday night I'm gonna drink myself to fucking death.

BE THERE, it'll be fun.

I'm also missing fantastic stolen food from some of the finest(take that both ways, if you please) cooks in Brookie. as well as quality time with one of the chefs, whom i just cant seem to see enough of. Maybe I'll crash her studio for one of those lil' sleep over thingies they do.

damn hell fuck shit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Antlers said...

maybe it'll rain and it won't matter. i can just kick your ass right now if that's what you're sad about missing out on.

4/28/2005 01:55:00 PM  
Blogger zipco said...

it is.

go for it.

4/28/2005 04:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker