6/7/05


if this wasnt blurry you chould see the look of fantastical wonder in this man's eyes. "bubbles.... is there anything else as wonderful? no, decidedly not. if perhaps I could drink perrier water tasting the tiny bubbles burst on my parched toungue while I expell these larger luminecent bubbles that would be paradise. right here, on 39th street with all the human garbage littering my view. ahhh yes, these bubbles remind me of my expeditions to see the northern lights. ahhh aurora bourealis in miniture spherical form. this is floating beauty." I have one or two more pictures of the gentleman in question.

2 Comments:

Blogger Antlers said...

THIS MUSIC IS AWESOME!!!! PEENY THANKS FOR TURNING ME ON TO IT!

6/07/2005 03:26:00 PM  
Blogger Attica Wolfcastle, Esq. said...

outta town. many posts to come (w/ pics, I was just in the south, so they should be good). call soon.

6/07/2005 06:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker