5/16/05

Who's Laughing Now, Dignity? (an example and title of some shirts I think would be funny to see on someone else.)

1.
Front
"My Other Car is a Girl Who Dumped Me For Wearing Slogan T-Shirts That Make Me Look Like An Asshole. Like This One, Worn By This Complete ASSHOLE."

Back
"But Who Cares, She Had an Ass the Size of a Fucking Buick Anyways."

2.
Front.
I'm Big in Japan (pic of smiling cartoonish Japanese Schoolgirl.)

Back.
But White Girls Say My Dick is a Fucking Joke.
(Please Dont Ask About What Women of Other Races Think. It's Much More Vulgar and Depressing. They Dont Think It's Funny at All, It's an Insult Somehow. I'm Getting Sad, You Keep Looking At My Back and Now, Now You Are Walking Away. Goodbye. Forever.)

3.
I'd Rather be Fishing,
Secure in the Knowledge That my Parents Died with Some Kind of Dignity.
(But I'll Settle Knowing That Some Stranger Was Paid to Wipe Their Ass and Roll Them Free of Bed Sores.)(This Isn’t Cool, Thats Not True, I Love My Parents. Oh... it's True. I Feel Awful.)

4.
If I Am Seen In A Terrible Accident, Please, PLEASE, Leave for Dead.
(No Health Insurance, Bills Will Enter Me Into Crippled Lifetime of DEBT.)

5.
I Wish I Was Autistic, So I Could Play the Drums or Do Math Quickly.

(Knock my Fucking Beer On the Floor to Stand Up For Your Autistic Relative.)

6.
I Need a Slogan On My Fucking Chest. You Hear Me? I NEED It.
(One Could Describe My Social Grace As... Hopelessly Fucking Retarded.)
(Get Off Your High Horse, You Are Lonely as Shit Too and No Great Book Reader Either.)

7.
I WANTED to Dress Identical to the Eight Other Assholes Wearing This Shirt at the Party.
(I'm stealing Cell Phones, Pocket Sized Electronics, DVDS and Whatever They Have Behind the Mirror in the Bathroom.)



(so I could go on, but I'm sleepy and completly feeling sick again. if these come off retarded, well shit. I'll try harder when I feel well, If I care. but most likely I'll catch enough shit from loved ones in a quick rush and I can just take the fucker down. fever writing with no type of second look, sounds like a great move. This was all off the top of my head, feel free to one up me with hours to craft your insult or comment perfectly, smash my thoughts. Its all quite all right.)

(after All I am just a sickly young man, malnurished, and cancer patient lookin. knock that fuck down a peg. sounds like a plan.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Antlers said...

4 & 6. gems. zipco = gem. even when ill.
i mean the man lives in a dungeon for fuck sakes!

5/17/2005 12:20:00 PM  
Blogger zipco said...

A genuine thank you, to the one person who reads or comments on my silly website.

5/17/2005 10:56:00 PM  
Blogger Antlers said...

ZIPCO I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN EVER. now that sucka linked to you, who knows? this may be your big break zip! hello noew readers! zip is NOT a leper! I know you were thinking that, given his debilitating illness and propensity to ignore girls he's been trying to see for weeks.

5/19/2005 10:18:00 AM  
Blogger Antlers said...

zipco alert! for those of you just joining us here on sweetchrist, i had a zipco sighting today. zip appeared in human form, nowhere near a computer, in a wooded area, in fact. he wore a blazer and grey cashmere hooded sweatshirt. he looked strikingly leper-like and had lost quite a lot of weight. The giant zip we once knew has shrunken right down. It was exceptionally weird. The weirdest part was the bite-size penelope replica he had in his pocket which he kept rubbing and saying woooooooo wooooooooooooooooooooooo wooo woooooooo wooooooooo while rubbing.

5/19/2005 01:50:00 PM  
Blogger zipco said...

its been long enough now. Its time for that shirt.

5/22/2005 08:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker