4/1/05

Greetings from the FUTURE, part 1 of 6

Well, hello there. Check the date, this shit is real.

Sooooo, things are pretty much the same, here in the future.


What? Jeez, should I have waited till there was some "crazy" news to send back in time? Dick. I thought it would be enough that I found a way to talk to you from the future. Isn’t that “crazy” enough for you?

(silence)

No, wait. I’m not going to do this. I’m not wasting this chance by arguing with some asshole who wants to know… what, like “lotto numbers” so he can get rich and make it so I’m rich too here in the future.

Oh, wait. You know what? Fuck, I’m totally sorry. You’re right. Wow I guess I just needed to hear it out loud. I mean, fuck, how obvious was that?

So…. 16,5,11,14,3

There we go.



(I’m going to fucking eat a gun if these numbers ever hit in my lifetime. that’s what I just set up. A way for me to constantly feel like I’ve blown it, by not playing those numbers everyday till I die of a stroke in 2020.)

(now is it a race aginst time, knowing I'll die in the year 2020?)

13 Comments:

Blogger Antlers said...

dear future, it's totally april 2 already.

4/02/2005 05:43:00 PM  
Blogger Antlers said...

dear future, it's totally april 2 already.

4/02/2005 05:44:00 PM  
Blogger Antlers said...

flirtative threat?

4/02/2005 05:44:00 PM  
Blogger zipco said...

deer a'yen,

check the year.

you gonna be at the prof murder show?

4/02/2005 07:32:00 PM  
Blogger zipco said...

but its true,
the future aint what it used to be.

fucking Tshirt slogan talking makes me blush.

4/02/2005 07:33:00 PM  
Blogger Antlers said...

deer ed (HA!)
'06. i'm a dunce!
yeah i think i'll check out the pmurder. they're really good.
really really good. hometown d4d band. you know about d4d?
"fuck you you fucking fuck" or "welcome to new york, duck!" or "Kerry/Edwards '04 A Stronger America" or "you're not my friendster" or "free winona" or "I HEART KEVIN FEDERLINE"

4/02/2005 09:50:00 PM  
Blogger zipco said...

coool.

I'll see you there, rain sleet or fucking fire storm.

I'm solid unless a car hits me.

(tempt that fate!)

4/02/2005 09:54:00 PM  
Blogger Antlers said...

meh. how was p murder? bf came to town. i snuggled and went to bed. was it good?

4/04/2005 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger zipco said...

deer deer,

they were really good, but werent on long enough. I wanted to get a good drunk on, I had a bag full of beer to sneak down my throat.

my friend and I were talking about how much it reminded us of a b-52's with less assgrabbing. then we went to two boots and the lead singer of the b-52s was playing pac man there with russel simmons from JSBX.

swear to god.

russ said they are going to have some blues explosion shows coming up in a couple weeks.

fucking excited.

you didnt miss a great deal, it didnt much beat snuggling. it was the equivilent of some loud and fast snuggling with plenty of jumping around. which is always nice.

4/04/2005 06:09:00 PM  
Blogger Antlers said...

schmed,
so glad they were good.
russell simmons isn't in jon spencer blues explosion, but it's funny that you brought him up because i saw gene simmons and spencer tracy later in little friankie's getting pizza. i love pizza when it has no cheese on it. then i saw russell simins of jsbx at foodswings.
-DEER "fuck you up if you don't back the fuck off" TRAN

4/05/2005 05:23:00 PM  
Blogger Antlers said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/05/2005 05:48:00 PM  
Blogger Antlers said...

yeah i'm trying to make money off the dave p fan club since the tod s fanclub hasn't panned out.

4/06/2005 04:55:00 PM  
Blogger Antlers said...

deered,
it's really cheeseless!
i enjoy the earth mother and the mrs. peel especially, i'll tell you that much.
-deer bite

8/12/2005 05:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker