3/29/05

It's Day Number 5! The 5th day of this website being alive! I'm already terribly bored with the medium! What? Yes!

well it's been a crazy ride for this website.

From the begining when it didnt exist, to the peak, when 6 people knew it existed on friday, to last night when my site was purchased by Time Warner for $600,000 dollars and sold for scrap. they own the pictures, the stories, my past.

I'll travel the countryside taking odd jobs, always one step ahead of the men that hunt me, the family that searches for me. Never making any real connections, and hoping that one day I can learn to control the gamma radiation that changes me from an ordinary man into something more, something hulking.


My name is Bill Bixby, and I'm running for State Senator.


(what? that was fucking all over the place.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker