3/24/05

the gamma rays just gave her terrible black spots in her lungs, heart, and major muscle groups.


I spent the better part of my day explaining very slowly to an old japanese woman that if she spends two years of her life without a job, without even an attempt at paying rent, she may be forced out of her apartment in manhattan and have to go to a homeless shelter, eventually.
and that the term "eventually" in this case actually means today, March 24th, 2005.

to which she countered "I...... was.... in hiroshima... when it was atomic bombed."

hmmmmmmmmm.......

me- "oh."

her- "i cannot go to shelter, young men and old men will try to... become a pair, with me"

me- "thats a nice way of putting it."

her- "ohhhhhhhhh no."



so that all happened, I could give the context but its boring.

fuck it.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so yeah its fucking tragic. all of these cant be funny.


but its totally real so i figured the least i could do for my own sanity was to exploit it for a guilty akward laugh.

like when you watch a homeless person get hit by a car. its like 'fucking shit, that was terrible! his head just got all dented like old fruit!' and then you lose your mind laughing about it because you just saw something too fucked to be a day to day occurance.


or maybe you had to hold in your laughter from the very first second because you stopped emotionally developing at the age of 12.



like me.

3/26/2005 12:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker