12/1/05

Happy Holidays Africa. It's AIDS day.

Hey, thanks Africa.

Thanks for scaring my dick into Nihilism.
(oh yes, my dick has long been a nihilist, "The Big Lebowski" and Flea taught me what my options where and while I leaned towards "Fatalism" my unit follwed suit with the boys with the ferret.)

Its been like that ever since you guys sent the "jungle terror" over seas, stormed our beaches with the plauge and made all the methadone heads a new brand of skinny. In highschool i was dating a lot of their daughters so with it thrown in my face as a strong likelyhood, i had to get hip to the seasons "new black" with the quickness. I lost my blinders, saw evil in their jaundiced eyes, and FREAKED the fuuuck OUT thinking that immediately after finding a reason to grow old, i found out that throwing my back out from sex might kill me. Cut to five minutes later when i was ready to go for another round and I immediately stopped caring whatsoever about the whole thing.

cut to now and not much has changed. still luckily dodging the death draft and If i get anything more serious than a hangnail I'll just put a gun in my mouth and pull the restart trigger.

Well....
All the best. Oh and Africa? Keep dispatching your own people skyward at fucking MACH.

Yours in Christ,

-Zipco

5 Comments:

Blogger Antlers said...

here we go again.

12/02/2005 01:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't get it. you're a nice fella in person but you spend half your time here trying to prove you're an asshole and an idiot. this type of shit was barely funny when we were all 14 years old and knew nothing about nothing. after like 10 years of south park it's just played and a fucking waste. get fucking real for a change.

12/04/2005 11:26:00 AM  
Blogger zipco said...

damn.

all that and no one to take the credit.

you can go straight to hell.

next time sign it.

12/04/2005 12:49:00 PM  
Blogger Antlers said...

yo anonymous. own up to it.
you wanna talk about it, let's do it.

as an activist and someone real close to zipco i think you'd get a fair hearing.

but if you're genuinely concerned about the content of his postings you ought to reveal yourself and explain your take on his content a bit more fully. all you've done is call him childish. do you not see a role for dark humor? did south park end it all?

i'm not defending his content necessarily, i was annoyed with this post too, but i think you oughta post your damn name.

12/05/2005 01:43:00 AM  
Blogger Sucka Pants said...

you'd think if they knew you, they'd at least get it a little bit, ya know?

i think we need to turn off the "anonymous" option in our comments. make people work a bit for it.

12/06/2005 12:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker