10/20/05

Remember, things could always be worse. (That said, things are pretty damn good right now.)




I could be straddled with some fucking kid. and that could be his teddy bear. and i would have to explain to him that for the first three weeks he was alive i would have jumped down and gotten that bear even if it meant i would most cerainly die if i tried, but now, a few years in? I just plain dont care that much. that new car smell is gone and I dont know if its coming back. i mean I'm looking forward to seeing him grow up, but i really miss the love and joy that comes from me and mamma only giving a shit about me and mamma. you've dilluted our love......... aw shut up already I'll buy another one.


fuck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Antlers said...

dude wtf?!!!
i have this pic too!!

10/20/2005 04:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker