9/14/05


look at his fucking badge name. really good sense of humor on this cripple.I guess when god gives you lemons and then breaks your back leaving you handicapped, beg someone to build you something comfortable with wheels and start thinking of funny ways not to kill yourself when you remember how much fun it is to dance or jump. (listen before you start getting mad, my little brother is in a wheelchair and we joke about it all the time. he has a great sense of humor....) (and both my parents. they are wheelchair jockeys too.) and my dog, my dog loves his little scooter. hahahah nah im just kiddin we go jogging as a happy healthy family of people who hate people with dissabilities. thats what you wanted to hear right? that i hate these people? well its just not true at all. kind of. I mean this guy was a little bit of a scum bag he kept squeezing his girlfriends breasts and looking at me. it was fucking upsetting. he is a cripple because god KNEW he was a bad dude. so he threw bus after bus at him until he just gave up on re-learning how to walk. quitting on the road to recover makes it so god can take it easy for the rest of the day and stop testing you. fucking quit, quit for god. its all irrelevant if there is a heaven anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker