8/15/05


soooo... some silly ass bumblebee rock happened last week. he gave out balloons and screamed "Pop em! It's crazy! Go Crazy!" and someone had just been the nicest motherfucker in the room and handed me a joint... i did some kind of ridiculous keg stand earlier... so when i got a balloon handed to me, I grabbed a cigarette from the lovely and forgiving Supa (whom I was spouting some of the most idiotic racist shit to... sorry i was a little lit up and although i meant the things I said, i didnt have my shit together enough to explain anything past my topic sentence. oops.) and walked into the lil performance area, held the balloon against his face and popped it with the cigg. i had no idea what i was doing, but it made me laugh pretty hard. soooo thats that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker