7/22/05

and now to christen this fucking badboy!




Jamaicans roll with such class and dignity at all times that when she started to make her ass clap to teach her baby how to count, she palmed the 3 blunts she had toasting and screamed

"Ear me now! Ow many tundah claps do yee be earin, littil babylon?"

(Man, how big of a role in their day to day lives do you think weed plays? This guy was so lit up, he kept drifting the stroller off of the curb. And our "jamaican me crazy" was too busy keeping an eye out for her relay race to get crackin to care.) (steeek! steeek! steeek!)

(thank you puma, for giving me something obscure and racist to hold in my heart.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen these cats on Bedford

7/23/2005 10:20:00 AM  
Blogger Antlers said...

it's even funnier to hear zip read this out loud and do the voice and stuff.

7/25/2005 10:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker