6/3/05

I am scared shitless of Tommy Cruise

that faggot is going to end up killing someone.

I did five minutes of internet searching for his weird fucking freakouts on recent telivision.
It scared the fucking hell out of me.
he is so damn crazy and sad and losing his shit its just fuct.


mark my god damn words.
that guy is going to start killing people.

I hope they catch it on one of these hack fuckery daytime television shows and that clip of his maniac collapse is shown forever on the internet.

look for yourself.
go to Ifilm.com and search his name. then go to the site that is mentioned on the oprah clip.

dont even start thinking about defending him or the spaceman cult till you see the clips

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

agreed,
he slipped into psychopath way too easily in that movie GTA meets Driving Miss Daisy. It's like when Vince Vaughn plays a dickhead or Janet Jackson does some lesbian ish.

6/05/2005 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger Attica Wolfcastle, Esq. said...

Doohd, I fucking TOLD YOU!
That guy is such a major freakout lately, but not in a funny crazy ha ha way (like hobos), in a ho-lee-shit this guy is dangerous way (like Muslims). Separately terrifiying is the fact that he's in league with Ron L. Hubbard and the two of them and their Scientology minions are gonna brainwash us all with their Battleship Earth voodoo and make us sacrifice ourselves to thetans (I swear dude, that religion is FUCKED!!!!). Oh God, I just soiled myself.

6/09/2005 06:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker