5/31/05



just wow. thank you so much, saturday night.

Way to make sure I'm in church on sunday or next saturday or whatevery day those people with religion go to those little houses and shout at the ceiling.

( I have a masters degree in religion. Admittedly, its from this college thats run in my puerto-rican super's cellar. It cost me 95 dollars and someone threw beads at me, splashed me with catholic icon candle wax and said I could marry people up to 20 years old. If I wanted to be able to marry adults it would cost me another 35 dollars and I just didnt have it.)

(I married all the kids in the neighboring barrio to each other. I paired them off for eternity like an extrapolation of fish life at a pet store. "You will live together for the rest of your lives. thats about three weeks. If you ever want to see another face, I hope you sell and get the hell out of here." Lets be honest, none of these kids are getting out of the ghetto alive.)


(this was all over the place. sloppy, racist... what the hell?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Antlers said...

mainly just crappy. i feel like "beh?"

6/01/2005 10:14:00 AM  
Blogger zipco said...

yeah its pretty dumb, i just liked parts and am keeping it alive as notes for something funnier.

the fish thing and the icon candle wax makes me laugh.

6/01/2005 11:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker